The Living City’s Online Event Series is back by popular demand! Trivia Tuesdays and Webinars are returning to a screen near you from February to May this year.
These events are all about biodiversity and there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re interested in species at risk, pollinators, trees, or native plants: Join us to learn about the state of Ottawa’s biodiversity and how you can conserve and restore it! All ages and skill levels are more than welcome to join.
We’re still working on finalizing some details so don’t forget to check back here frequently for more great content.
Test your skills with Trivia Tuesdays. They’ll be taking place on the dates listed below from 6-7 pm EST live on Zoom. Become a biodiversity champion by attending each one! Click on the links below to register.
- February 16 from 6-7 pm – The Birds and The Bees *Valentine’s Day Special*
- March 9th from 6-7 pm – All About Trees
- March 30th from 6-7 pm – Species at Risk
- April 20th from 6-7 pm – Pollinators *Earth Week Special*
- May 11th from 6-7 pm – Native Plants
You’re invited to join us and local experts to learn about how you can champion biodiversity and connect with your nearby nature. These webinars will be taking place on select Thursdays from now until May from 6-7 pm EST. Some subjects and speakers are still TBD so stay tuned for more info!
- February 4th from 6-7 pm – Biodiversity in Ottawa
- March 18th from 6-7 pm – Subject TBD
- April 22nd from 6-7 pm – Pollinator Gardens *Earth Day Special*
- May 6th from 6-7 pm – Subject TBD
- May 20th from 6-7 pm – Subject TBD
If you have any questions or feedback please don’t hesitate to reach out to Natasha at email@example.com
Thank you TD Friends of the Environment Foundation for making these events possible!