An evening to celebrate the
environmental community in Ottawa
You are cordially invited to Ecology Ottawa’s eleventh annual dinner – Eco Gala 2018 at the Horticulture Building (Lansdowne Park) on Thursday, October 11 at 6:00 p. m. Tickets are on sale now!
This year’s gala will take place just a few days before Ottawa votes for its mayor and city council. It will be an exciting opportunity to take stock of the people, community partners and big ideas that will transform us into a greener capital.
This year’s Eco Gala will feature:
- A delicious vegan/vegetarian meal provided by Thyme and Again
- A green silent auction featuring great items from local green businesses.
- An opportunity to connect with the people and community groups growing the environmental movement in Ottawa.
At this year’s Eco Gala, we are also pleased to honour Paul Dewar for his leadership and contribution to the environment in Ottawa.
The Eco Gala is the largest annual gathering celebrating Ottawa’s strong, dynamic and growing environmental movement. Don’t miss it, purchase your ticket today!
We look forward to seeing you at the Eco Gala on October 11.
How do we make Ottawa a world-class leader on green issues – from renewable energy to a healthier watershed and innovative local food policy? Find out by listening to a dynamic panel, named “The Next Four Years: Fighting for a Greener Ottawa” and moderated by award-winning journalist Mike de Souza, Managing Editor of the National Observer. This year, the Eco Gala speakers are:
- Robb Barnes, Ecology Ottawa’s Executive Director;
- Janice Ashworth, from Ottawa Renewable Energy Cooperative (OREC);
- Meredith Brown, from Ottawa Riverkeeper;
- Moe Garahan, from Just Food