The Community Energy Network of Eastern Ontario encourages institutional leadership on energy efficiency and renewable energy.
Working with municipalities, local electricity distribution companies, colleges, universities, training institutions, residential and commercial real estate developers, faith-based organizations and other non-profits, the Network aims to promote activities and programs which result in clean air and a green economy.
- Encourage broad adoption of promising practices in renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Support green collar jobs and mentorships
- Promote progressive policies
- Property developers
- Electricity distribution companies
- Non-profits and community groups
- Academic institutions
You Can Join
To learn from leaders in renewable energy and energy efficiency, share your story, support green-collar jobs, and join the collective voice for change, contact:
Trevor Hache – Policy Coordinator